The package includes a USB module for direct monitoring through cable of the therapy with ResMed CPAP and BiPAP devices Airsense 10 and AirCurve 10 models.
Warning: monitoring works with AirView software only.
The USB adapter comprises the following elements:
Ensure the PC intended for use has the appropriate ResMed patient management software installed.
For a full list of compatible software refer to the Data Management Device Compatibility List on www.resmed.com.
- Ensure the device is disconnected from the power outlet.
- Connect the USB adapter to the device.
- Connect one end of the USB cable to the USB adapter and the other to the Tx Link or ResScan (S9 USB adapter only).
- Reconnect the device to the power outlet.
You can now perform sleep studies, or download data (S9 USB adapter only). For more information, refer to the online software help. When the sleep studies or data download are complete, you can remove the USB adapter if required.
Removing the USB adapter
- Disconnect the device from the power outlet.
- Press the release button/s on the side of the USB adapter and pull gently to remove it from the device.
Cleaning and maintenance
- Disconnect the device from the power outlet and remove the USB adapter.
- Wipe the exterior of the USB adapter with a clean, dry cloth. The contacts do not require cleaning.
- Operating temperature: +41°F to +95°F (+5°C to +35°C)
- Operating humidity: 10 to 95% non-condensing
- Operating altitude: Sea level to 8,500’ (2,591 m)
- Air pressure range: 1013 hPa to 738 hPa
- Storage and transport temperature: -4°F to 140°F (-20°C to +60°C)
- Storage and transport humidity: 5 to 95% non-condensing
- Design life: 1,825 connections
- Gross dimension: 2.1” x 1.2” x 2.0” (54 mm x 30 mm x 51 mm)
- Weight: 0.88 oz (25 g)
- Electromagnetic compatibility: Refer to your device User Guide for details.