The Water Chamber for Transcend Heated Humidifier is the replacement water chamber for the Transcend Heated Humidifier.
This is the water chamber only and does not include any other items. This water chamber is not compatible with any other humidifier.
This chamber cannot be opened for cleaning.
Water Chamber Dimensions: Approximately 8.25 inches x 6.25 inches x 2.75 inches
Water Capacity: 1 1/3 cups or 325 ml
Maximum Fill Level Tips
- Do not fill the water tank above the maximum fill line. Damage to the humidifier or therapy device may occur. If the water tank is overfilled, water may leak out of the tank inlet (located inside the front of the tank) when installing the tank lid.
- Use only room temperature distilled water in the tank. Do not put any chemicals or additives into the water. Possible airway irritation or damage to the water tank may result.
- Remove the tank, empty all water, and replace the empty tank before transporting the humidifier base.
- Do not attempt to fill the water tank while it is inside the humidifier.
- To avoid spilling, do not disconnect the humidifier from the therapy device with water in the tank. Remove the water tank from the humidifier before disconnecting the therapy device.
- Do not turn the humidifier on without the water tank installed. The Humidifier number setting must remain on 0 if there is no water in the water tank.
- The humidifier door must be set in the open position before removing the water tank. Do not remove the water tank without making sure that the humidifier door locks into the open position.
- Do not move the humidifier while the water tank has water in it.