Wireless iHEALTH pulse oximeter
iHEALTH has developed a line of innovative products for the personal health management of your smartphone or tablet. Wireless products iHealth with free bluetooth for iPad, iPhone, iPod and Android allow you to easily measure, store and immediately share the results with your family or your doctor. The powerful application iHealth MyVitals 2.0 allows you to manage all the data related to their health with graphs, statistics and trends. This application, unique, traces the relationship between various parameters such as blood pressure, weight, calorie intake and physical activity. Application compatible with Apple and Android platforms. It includes a free iHealth Cloud. Box and manual produced in 5 languages (GB, FR, IT, ES, DE). All products are warranted for two years.
The pulse oximeter is a reliable device to monitor blood oxygen saturation (SpO2), heart rate (bpm) and the volume of the blood supply (perfusion index). This lightweight, portable device used for reading the values, rapid and non-invasive, by finger.
- Measures your blood oxygen saturation and heart rate from your mobile phone or tablet
- Record SpO2 and heart rate
- LED display is easy to read, indicates the SpO2, pulse rate, and perfusion index
- Wireless connection with Bluetooth 4.0 low energy
- iHealth free application access and cloud service
- Supplied with a lanyard and USB charging cable
|Classifications:||internally powered, type BF|
|Power supply:||battery, 3,7 V Li-Ion, 330 mAh|
|Measuring range SpO2:||70-99%, ± 2%|
|Range of measurement heart rate:||30-250 bpm, ± 2 bpm o ± 2% (whichever is greater)|
APP iHEALTH MYVITALS 2.0
Free download from Android and Apple Store!