PHILIPS REMSTAR PLUS C-FLEX is an intelligent solution for the treatment of sleep-disordered breathing, specifically is ideal in case of obstructive and central apneas. It is unsuitable in the case of complex or mixed apneas.
This CPAP is part of the 60 series, a complete redesign of the previous series 50: while the body is shared by all devices on the type REMstar s60, the software inside has been completely revised for maximum patient comfort.
REMstar Plus has the same quality as the next model REMstar Pro; the lower price is due solely to the fact that the new technology does not use CPAP Check, which is applied only on the REMstar Pro and Auto CPAP.
The reliability of the car has been improved and added the new feature C-Flex: when a patient who is using the system expires, may find difficulty and hindrance due to the air stream that is sent continuously without interruption. C-Flex to CPAP allows to detect the moment and to reduce the pressure to eliminate the hassle that you had, instead, with old CPAP.
It can be used with any type of mask.
What does REMstar Plus?
- The pressure range is 4 to 20 cmH20, in increments of 0.5 cm H2O, allowing you to set the machine exactly as required by the patient.
- The function of Ramp allows delivering an initial flow of 4 cmH2O which increases over a time determined by the patient (range 0 - 45 min) until reaching the ideal pressure set, in order not to annoy the patient during the pre -sleep.
- The new C-Flex allows the machine to detect the time of exhalation and slightly decrease the flow of air sent that otherwise would go to obstruct the normal breathing of the user, causing discomfort.
- The altitude is adjusted automatically, according to a pattern of three steps:
-1 = less than 762 m
-2 = 762 to 1524 m
-3 = 1525 to 2286 m
Elevations above 2286 m can affect the accuracy of pressure.
- CPAP REMstar Plus can be used along with an SD card (optional) to be included on the back of the machine, which allows you to record your data from CPAP to be able to view later. To view this data requires the software Encore Basic or Encore Pro 2, specific programs designed to communicate with the CPAP.
- This device has an internal memory that can record up to 6 months of data. Exceeded that limit, it deletes older data to make room for new ones.
- This is compatible with the CPAP REMstar heated humidifier, which provides two different modes of humidification. A third mode is further achieved by purchasing the special REMstar heated hose to use in conjunction with the humidifier, for maximum comfort.
Size 18x14x10 cm
- Weight 1.53 kg
- Power supply from the mains voltage (volts) with 60W power supply 100-240
- Frequency (Hz) 50 - 60
- Supply Type 2 Stages
- Absorption maximum at start 1.25A max
- Limits Operating ambient temperature 5 to 35 ° C
- Humidity Limits Operating ambient 15 to 95%
- Temperature limits for storage between -20 ° C and 60 ° C
- Air pressure and 77 101 kPa (0 to 2286 m approximately)
- Degree of protection against ingress of water: drip-proof, IP22
What is included in the basic package:
- Carrying case
- Non-heated tube
- Power supply
- Power cord
- Replacement filter
- User manual
- Clinical manual
- SD card
What is NOT included, but must be purchased as an accessory:
- Heated tube
- Heated humidification kit
- Various spare parts, AFTER the first filter
- Alternative solutions for the power supply