Medical Device Class: II B
BIPHASIC DEFIBRILLATOR RESCUE LIFE
Rescue Life is an external defibrillator with monitor. The RESCUE LIFE is designed to be used in both hospital and non-hospital in the emergency (protocols BLS and ALS). Lightweight, easy to carry, with attractive, ergonomic design, attention to detail. The classification IPX4 standard permits the operation under adverse climatic conditions.
Production totally Italian.
• SpO2 and pacemaker (optional)
The new range includes models with pacemaker and SpO2.
ECG monitoring module (not for diagnosis) up to 12 leads patient cable Standard 5 leads (I, II, III, AVL, AVF) or optional 10-lead. TFT LCD 5.7'' Color Bright, high-resolution color display with a wide viewing angle that allows the display of up to 3 ECG channels simultaneously.
• Data Management
For all models the memory is based on a flash disk of 2 GB for 2000 hours of recording.
• Asynchronous and Synchronous mode
- In asynchronous defibrillation: Rescue is recommended for patients with the following symptoms: loss of consciousness, absence of normal breathing and absence of signs of a circulation and heartbeat.
- In synchronous defibrillation: Rescue is recommended for patients with atrial fibrillation ECG signal.
• Operating modes
- In manual mode RESCUE LIFE is intended for use by health care professionals have been trained in cardiopulmonary resuscitation.
Only 3 options:
- Selection of the energy, charge and discharge di'energia
- In AED mode, RESCUE LIFE is intended for use by authorized by a physician or a medical director. The voice prompts and display messages are assisting the operator during operation of cardiopulmonary resuscitation (CRP), charging automatically to 150J when it detects a shockable ECG rhythm
- In Advisory mode, the system alerts in cases where defibrillation is advised, leaving to the operator the choice of energy and charge.