The Ultra Mirage Full Face CPAP Frame is a great solution if you have frequent nasal congestion or it can be useful to have on hand in case you catch a cold or have bothersome allergies.
- The forehead support adjusts in up to 4 different positions increasing stability and providing optimum comfort.
- Supple and bendable forehead pads adapt to the shape of your forehead to provide a comfortable fit and quality seal.
- Mirage cushion technology keeps you from having to over-tighten your headgear while it provides a great seal relieving discomfort and preventing aching sores from pressure points.
- Excellent air flow and integrated exhalation vents provide effective CO2 washout to make sure the sleep therapy is productive, even at a lower air flow.
Headgear Quick Clips allows for fast and convenient removal of the mask without the need to re-adjust the headgear.
This package DOES NOT include Headgear. Headgear can be purchased separately.
Material Components of Ultra Mirage Full Face CPAP Frame
This mask is the updated version of the ResMed Series II Full Face Mask. The mask cushions are unchanged. The new "T" adjustable forehead support offers additional stability, making this mask clearly superior to the Series II. There are three frame sizes for this mask (Small, Medium and Large). The cushions, cushion clips and frames are not interchangeable. Below is a list of fame compatibility. Small Frame and Clip will fit Small Cushions (standard and shallow) Medium Frame and Clip will fit Medium Cushions (standard and shallow) Large Frame and Clip will fit Large Cushions (standard and shallow).
Where do I find the size?
To find the size of the mask frame, turn the mask so the swivel is facing the user. On both the left and right side of the elbow, locate the connection point for the headgear clips. A letter representing the size of the mask frame is embossed into the top of the connection point for the headgear clips.
the Ultra Mirage™ Full Face Mask Cushion Clip is found by turning the mask upside down with the headgear bar facing downward. The cushion clip, which connects the full face cushion to the mask frame has three tabs intended to connect to the mask frame. Locate the tab placed on the bottom of the mask, directly across from the elbow. The clear letter found on top of the tab notes the size of the cushion clip.
The size of the full face cushion is recorded in two places on the cushion. In order to find both sizes, it may be best to move the mask into an area with bright lights.
- With the elbow facing the user, turn the mask to the left. The size is embossed into the side of the silicone cushion in a space that is found between the headgear bar and the elbow.
- Turn the mask upside down with the swivel standing upright. Look directly in the middle of the cushion in the exact location where the letter from the cushion clip is located.