eQuinox What is the oxygen concentrator (POC) newest portable, quiet and advanced on the market. With the advanced technology of its many new features that meet both the wishes of patients and the needs of operators, SeQual eQuinox is the best available POC.
Equinox continues to offer the revolutionary clinical benefits that customers expect from oxygen concentrators SeQual, but now it is even better. The voice interface multilingual offers greater comfort to users by allowing verbal confirmation the setting changes the flow, in addition to announcing the time of the battery and all alarms. The language can also be modified to provide feedback in the language that the end user prefers to use.
With a weight of only 6.4 kg, the new frame makes it easy to handle eQuinox SeQual the concentrator lighter able to offer a continuous flow of 3.0 l/min. This small unit is powerful enough to give patients the freedom to live their lives outside.
eQuinox works perfectly with AC, DC and battery. Wherever he goes the patient, eQuinox follows and fits all the various activities of daily living. With the possibility of using a group of batteries 24 cells of a longer duration, can eQuinox
get up to 2.75 hours of operation at 2.0 l/min.
eQuinox is a unique and complete solution for the delivery of oxygen in all conditions. With options of continuous flow ranging from 0.5 to 3.0 l/min and 9 flow settings from 16 to 192 ml, eQuinox SeQual can meet the needs of the patient 24 hours 24, 7 days out of 7. The selection of full doses can treat the patient at rest, during sleep, exercise and at altitude.
- NEW: the voice interface multilingual facilitates maximum use of oxygen concentrator
- NEW: only 6.4 kg with a 12-cell battery pack installed
- NEW: up to 2.75 hours of battery life to 2.0 l/min with the battery pack 24 cells optional
- NEW: only 45 dB continuous stream 2
- NEW: the service area allows technicians access to the filters and the 9V battery without having to remove the cover, then the scheduled maintenance and the maintenance are easier than ever
- NEW: DC power cable consists of a lightweight 12 V without external transformer
- NEW: the screen displays intermittently the minutes of remaining battery
- Approved for the requirements of continuous flow from 0.5 to 3.0 l/min
- 9 settings dosage pulsed with dimensions of bolus 16 to 192 ml
- The technology Autosat helps to maintain a constant FiO2 checking with a servo-control device, in order to accommodate the variation of frequency of respiration
- Three options available delivery time: fast, medium, slow
- Three sensitivity settings for metering pulsed adjustable with a maximum sensitivity of -0.13 cm H2O
- FAA approval for use on commercial aircraft
- Full functionality with a DC battery
- Ability to recharge the battery cartridge with DC power is available when excess energy