Inogen has improved the old G3 model, increasing battery life, making it quieter and, more importantly, creating the only concentrator in the world able to accurately dispense l/m also required as a pulsed flow.
How it works
A portable oxygen concentrator capture the surrounding air and, after having passed through a particulate filter, the channeled towards a pump with the aim to increase the pressure.
After the passage in electrocau pump, the air is directed through the filters of zeolite, capable of separating molecules of oxygen from the other gases present in the air.
The oxygen that escapes from the filter, with a high purity, is conveyed towards the patient after passing through a filter for the dispensing nozzle, passes through the nasal cannula.
The remaining gases are naturally present in the air, are expelled from the back of the device and put back into the environment.
The oxygen supply is carried out with the "PULSED-WAVE" technology.
Traditional systems (liquid oxygen, concentrators of the old generation, etc.) deliver oxygen with a continuous flow, making the patient totally passive: in fact the oxygen is delivered both during inspiration than in expiration phase.
In contrast, the technology of pulsed-wave Inogen One is capable of delivering oxygen only when the patient requests it, thus allowing it to better oxygenate the pulmonary alveoli and practice an effective rehabilitation exercises.
Inogen One provides more independence for oxygen patients. This oxygen machine is designed to serve in multiple roles, including home oxygen, portable oxygen and travel oxygen. The G3 Concentrator is an advanced design and upgrade of the original Inogen One Concentrator for oxygen therapy patients. In comparison with the original, the Inogen One G3 is the smallest in size and more lightweight. The Inogen One G3 Oxygen Concentrator is able to go where you need to go, when you need to go. It has a longer battery life between recharging--now up to 4 hours for the 8-cells battery and up to 8 hours for the 16-cells battery. An automotive adapter provides power and recharging while in route to your destinations, allowing you to shop, visit, and explore for extended periods. Purchasing additional batteries can extend your time away from power sources even longer.
Inogen One Concentrators are clinically proven to provide the necessary oxygen for most ambulatory patients during all phases of daily activity and during sleep. Compared with other major selling Portable Oxygen Concentrators, the Inogen One G3 Concentrator has the lightest weights on the market, even beating the Invacare XPO2. The Inogen One G3 also has an incredibly competitive and cost-effective price. In comparing sizes, this oxygen generator is the second smallest oxygen machine. Comparing sound emissions, the G3 emits the lowest decibels at only 39. The AC power supply is auto sensing to allow worldwide use. The G3 Oxygen Concentrator is authorized by the FAA for commercial airline travel, making the G3 a true Travel Oxygen Concentrator. The Inogen G3 Oxygen Concentrator provides greater independence than any other concentrator currently on the market.
Inogen One G3 - Features and Benefits
- Equipped with Intelligent Delivery Technology.
- Lightweight, easy to carry.
- Small size provides easy handling and maneuvering in crowded shopping areas.
- Auto power sensing for worldwide use.
- Approved by FAA for domestic airlines.
- Low maintenance - washable particle filter saves money. Inspect weekly and wash when required.
Inogen One G3 - Night Oxygen Delivery Capability
- The Inogen One Portable Oxygen Concentrator oxygenates patients during rest, exertion, and sleep.
- Highly flexible to changing environments, the G3 meters oxygen delivery to promote increased oxygen delivery during sleep for most patients.
- As breathing rate slows, the Inogen G3 increases each bolus dose.
- The G3 Concentrator detects even shallow mouth breaths at night and triggers a bolus dose based on a fixed minute volume.
- 5 clinical studies published in peer reviewed journals validate efficacy.
- Inogen has completed and published more clinical data surrounding the Inogen One than any other available oxygen therapy product.