Until now, oxygen concentrators were always all very similar: heavy, bulky, noisy and with the need for frequent maintenance. But EverFlo Respironics is a unique stationary concentrator that really provides the functionality that users need and deserve.
EverFlo reduces operating costs with a design that offers:
- Only 15 kg weight
- small size
- Easy transport
- low maintenance
- Ease of use
- Ease of maintenance
Until now, most of the concentrators were bulky, heavy, and with the demand for a heavy maintenance on the part of patients and providers. But the stationary concentrator Philips Respironics EverFlo 5 l / m is designed with a unique set of features to reduce the cost of the supply of oxygen, while maintaining ease of use for the user.
- Lightweight and easy to carry
- Ergonomic and compact design that takes up less space and does not remember a medical device
- One of the quietest stationary concentrators
- No change of filters before two years
- Uses less power and produces less heat
- No filter to be changed by the patient
- Available with and without OPI (oxygen purity indicator)
A flowmeter recessed helps to reduce the risk of accidental breakage.
It is less likely to break the connection durable metal cannula.
The humidifier Platform Bottle is designed to be compatible with all types of bottle and has a Velcro closure easy to use.