Concentrators NewLife Intensity make available high-flow oxygen therapy at home, in hospital and at any health facility and health care. They are simple to maintain and offer an outlet pressure of 20 psig and a flow capacity of up to 8 LPM flow configuration with single or double. With an output pressure three times higher than most of the other concentrators, these units are designed to be used in special applications; for example, together with nebulizers, masks Venturi and long cannulas for oxygen. Concentrators NewLife Intensity simplify preparation for tracheotomy, eliminating the need for an external compressor. The humidified oxygen can be administered to patients tracheotomy connecting the bottle nebulizer directly to the output O2 of Intensity. The concentrators NewLife Intensity dual flow allow to offer the oxygen in two patients at the same time with a flow rate combined total of up to 8 LPM with one unit, helping to further reduce energy consumption.
NewLife Intensity, along with the station's oxygen SureFlow (a flow divider with 5 flowmeters), can meet the oxygen requirements of a small hospital ward in a remote area. The series NewLife Intensity combines their performance of high flow and high pressure operation with low energy consumption up to 590 Watt.
- Concentrators high flow pressure with essential
- Single-stream or dual (two patients)
- Blocks flowmeter low for pediatric applications with low flow and other
- Optional oxygen monitor to verify the concentration
- The operation is energy-efficient and quiet
- NewLife Elite has an air intake optional for treatment with nebulizer