The CAIRE Companion portables maximize portability with over 7 hours of duration at setting 2 LPM. The CAIRE Companion 1000 offers continuous flow settings up to 6 LPM in a long-lasting 1.2 L package. The high flow C1000T offers all of the same features with flow rates up to 15 LPM. It is a perfect option for hospitals, long-term care facilities and ambulating oxygen users that require high flow rates and portability.
Patients love the Companion because:
- No batteries or electricity required.
- Easily carried by handle and worn by shoulder strap or optional backpack.
- Easy to operate integrated scale for contents indication.
- Maximum time away from home with durations up to 7.7 hours at 2 LPM.
- Easy filling operations.
- Does not emit heat or noise.
Providers love the Companion because:
- Ability to serve both continuous flow and high flow patients.
- Time-proven CAIRE cryogenic technology.
- Simple patient operation.
- Low maintenance.
- Recessed controls minimize damage and accidental settings changes.
Clinicians love the CAIRE Companion 1000 and 1000T because:
- Provides pure oxygen.
- Lightweight and long duration promotes active lifestyle.
|Companion 1000 Portable Liquid Oxygen Unit||B-775099-00|
|Companion T High-Flow Portable Liquid Oxygen Unit||B-775532-00|
|Cart, Companion 1000||B-775295-00|
|Pressure gauge, tube adapter||B-775270-00|
|Wheelchair basket, transport||B-775538-00|