The tiny CAIRE HELiOS Plus is the smallest liquid oxygen portable providing pulse dose settings up to 4. Weighing less than 4 lbs. (1.8 kg), the CAIRE HELiOS Plus can last up to 9 hours at the most common setting of 2.
The slightly larger CAIRE HELiOS Marathon provides continuous (1–6 LPM) and pulse (1–4 LPM) flow settings. It can last up to 22 hours at setting 2 between refills and weighs only 5.6 lbs. (2.5 kg).
Patients love the CAIRE HELiOS because:
- No batteries or electricity required.
- Easily carried by handle and worn by shoulder strap or optional backpack.
- Easy to operate integrated scale for contents indication.
- Maximum time away from home with durations up to 22 hours at pulse setting 2.
- Easy filling operations.
- Lightweight models for maximum portability.
- Unit can operate flat on its back, upright or in any position in between.
- Does not emit heat or noise.
Providers love the CAIRE HELiOS because:
- Ability to serve both Continuous and Pulse flow patients
- Time-proven CAIRE cryogenic technology
- Simple patient operation
- Low maintenance
Clinicians love the CAIRE HELiOS because:
- Provides pure oxygen.
- Lightweight and long duration promotes active lifestyle.
|HELiOS Plus Portable Oxygen Unit, H300||B-701604-00|
|HELiOS Marathon Portable Oxygen Unit, H850||H850|
|HELiOS portable Hip Pack||B-701654-00|
|HELiOS Marathon Backpack||069209|
|Dual Lumen Cannulas Multiple Lengths||Available through Customer Service|