The Nuvo Mark 5 concentrator is a viable solution for home oxygen therapy because it allows the patient to use at any time of an inexhaustible source of oxygen.
It can also be used in health care facilities (such as nursing homes) without an O2 centralized distribution system.
The concentrator should always be used under medical prescription.
- Ability to lock the dial to a maximum value to avoid exceeding the disbursement of O2 prescription
- Input filter, compressor filter, antibacterial filter
- Buffer battery (operation alarms for 30 minutes in case of interruption of electric current)
- Power failure alarm
- Low O2 concentration alarm
- High/low pressure supply alarm
- The device requires very little maintenance
- We recommend:
- replacing every two-year (or every 15,000 hours) antibacterial filter and compressor filter
- weekly cleaning inlet filter
- Immediate and precise adjustment of the flow rate due to the innovative selector shots
- Low noise level
- Superior design
- Contained weight and dimensions ensure absolute ease of handling
- 2-year warranty